Psychic VR Lab Co., Ltd.
Unity Engineer No.80571157の求人・転職情報

Job No.80571157

募集要項

仕事内容

This up-and-coming startup began at a running pace create a cloud based VR service called Styly. They provide a VR space for creative individuals who want to design and engage in cyber space, with a focus on creative individuals from the fashion industry.

Among other positions, we are growing to include 2 international unity engineers. Responsibilities will be
-Implement game functionality as per communicated design
-Translate design specification into functional game
-Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
-Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
-Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
-Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation

応募資格 -Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
-Familiarity with level design and planning
-Experience with mobile and console game development
-Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
-Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving development technologies
-Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
-Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
-Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
-Passion
-English fluency
勤務地 東京都 Shinjuku-ku1-34-2 Shinjuku
予定年収 ※経験に応ず
学歴 大学 卒業以上
勤務時間 10:00〜19:00
休日・休暇 -
諸手当 -
募集職種
求人特徴

会社概要

事業内容

This startup operates a cloud based VR service/space called Styly. They provide a VR space for creative individuals who want to design and engage in cyber space, with a focus on creative individuals from the fashion industry.

特徴 This startup began less than a year and a half ago, but has already grown to a staff of 15. Their make up of their VR space is utilized by 30% Japanese, with the rest of the 70% being international users. Because of this they wish to hire more international English speakers to engage with this large user base. Currently there is only one international worker. With no competitors in the market at the moment, they wish to hire 5 extra unity and web design engineers.
企業特集 -
設立 2016年05月
資本金 -
売上高 -
株式公開 -
従業員数 -
業種
  • 希望に合う求人があれば転職を考えたい スカウトサービスに登録

関連する求人を探す